Monday, July 5, 2010

memang pemalas

just read my sister's blog..haha..i guess the last three reasons would be just the same as my reasons of not updating this poor blog..i think this blog is more like somewhere for me to express my feeling, especially during assignment time..haha..


and for sure, i'm having the problem of sharing stories of my life..i think it's just my life that i don't have to tell others..want to know a secret?i'm a veryyyy secretive person! haha..(and now it's not a secret anymore) :p


well, today is one of the special days of the calendar..because it's 5th july of the year..and it's my birthday! haha..can't help feeling excited last week waiting for this date..and today, this is the day! will write an entry for my birthday later, insyaAllah.. :)

5 comments:

  1. itu la kan..tapi sibuk juga nak buat blog kita ni hehehe...anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY POCHUE..take care ye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..xpe2,boleh jd tatapan anak cucu nnti :p
    tq ngah! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. selamat hari lahir nad.Semoga berjaya di dunia n akhirat. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday nad!! sorry for the late wish. was on vacation time tu, tk boleh nk online. so sorry dear. hope u had a wonderful birthday. take care. jumpa kat ipba nnti ye, insyaallah. i miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. to yati n jijie, thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete