Tuesday, March 24, 2009

live life to the fullest

ello again..nothing much to update actually..juz having almost the same thing everyday..went to class in the morning..and the class ended in the evening..kul 4 br abes klas..balik, solat, masak, makan..thinking what other things that i could do..i dont want to spend my everyday juz like a robot..doing the same thingy everyday and repeat d same thing again and again..it will be like wasting my precious life..huh~




talking about robot...let me share with u a story about robot..




imagine there is a robot..and this robot is built for only one purpose..it life should be spent only for searching for plug and get itself charged..when the battery is full, it continues walking..and walking..and walking..where to??well, the robot walks just to look for another plug and again, get itself charged..and the robot keep repeating the same thing every single day..

until one day,the robot is broken..and that' it! the 'life' of the robot has comes to the end..

that can be an analogy of our life when we live to repeat the same thing every day..everyday, we wake up in d morning, going to work to earn money or study to get excellent result, eat to gain energy, bla..bla..bla... and go to sleep at night after having a damn tiring day..


until one day...it comes without any notice or reminder...our life is taken away..our life comes to an END!!!..and everything that we've done is useless..except for 3 things...


1. a righteous child who makes du'aa for him

2. an ongoing sadaqah whose rewards continue to reach him

3. a knowledge that continues to be implemented after him




so, are we well prepared if we are fated to live only for another one week?or maybe one day? or maybe only one minute left for us on this world..

i dont have any kids yet that can pray for me if i die now..

my sadaqah??how much has i spent my money for good deeds?i don't even have so much money now..

then what can i do???only what i can do now..with my capability and knowledge..i can only share my little knowledge with others..and hope that it will benefit others and help me if i die one day..

me myself has many things to do..i'm trying to improve myself to be a better person..and in the same time,i want my family and friends to be better person too...we want to enter the jannah together rite???insyaAllah...

therefore, i dont wanna my life to be like the robot i've mentioned earlier..keep repeating the same thing everyday..and waiting tomorrow to come and repeat what i've done today..NO!!!


i want to live my life to the fullest and do things that can help me answer to God.. "i've done my part..."


wallahu'alam...Allah knows best...

No comments:

Post a Comment