Sunday, March 29, 2009

only me


it's only me (wif another housemate yg dok dlm bilik je) at home..my beloved housemates yg 2 org tu went to a camp..feel so lonely..huhu..

but somehow,it's good to be lonely sometimes as it makes u think and appreciate when they are by your side..rite???

i've got to know some new things that i've never knew before..i got to know my beloved friend better..and i know something from someone and it makes me relief..alhamdulillah..

so what have i done when i'm alone?nothing much..just stay in my room..do my assignment(sikit je laa tapi :p ), surf internet, went to the city and jalan sorang2..dpt laa beli baju 3 helai..huhu..

so today have to continue doing my assignment..

*don't take things for granted..appreciate what you have before you lose it..


~the four of us :) ~

1 comment: